According to law 15/1999 written on 13th December 1999 regarding personal data and the law 32/2002 written on 11th July regarding electronic commerce and information services, we inform you that the data that you give us, such as e-mail, include the acception of the privacy policies and that the data is included in a file, property of WOTZI, that is inscripted in the Data Protection National Agency.
This file will be used to inform users about new routes and information related to the web and will not be given to any other enterprises.
At any time you can check, delete, modify or express your opposition to your personal data by e-mail to email@example.com writing (DOWN+NAME).
You can check the cookies in more detail here:
- shiba_screen_w: is a sizing cookie which gives the correct size to each computer screen.
- wp-settings-time (X) and wp-settings(X): WordPress cookie to control user log in.
- __cfduid: cfduid: cookie that protects the website from external hacker attacks. You can learn more at http://www.imaginit.net/legal.cfm#sthash.OZqhDSN5.dpuf
- _icl_visitor_lang_js: this cookie detect the language of the user.
- _icl_current_language: this cookie remembers the user’s election about the language.
- wfvt_[XXXX...]: WordPress cookie to remember the user’s history to offer in the future.
- wordpress_[XXXX...]: WordPress uses it to verify the user.
- wordpress_logged_in_[XXXX...]: this one is installed when the user logs into his/her personal account.
- BIGipServerpool_livepass.conviva.com_http, gw101.lphbs.com y player.vimeo: this cookie is required in the pages which have videos.
Every time you are on wotzi.com you will be accepting these privacy policies.